The Accent Management Program
Speakers who need to change their accent patterns to improve their business or social effectiveness.
Purpose of the Program:
To identify and target specific speech behaviors which will help your listener:
- Understand your speech
- Respond to your message
- Complete a communication needs interview and speech assessment,
- Identify speech patterns which detract from your message,
- Learn techniques to modify those patterns in your target situations,
- Train yourself to utilize new speech patterns in more challenging situations.
- Program blocks: Evaluation + 10 sessions
- You will practice your new accent patterns face-to-face with our communication specialist
- You will track your progress in targeted speaking situations
- Instructor and self assessment each session
- Assignments & exercises to take home
- U.S.Foods • Allstate Insurance
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission • Chicago Youth Centers
- Communispond • Emerson Motor Company
- Abbott Labs • Motorola
- Wrigley Co. • Crown Imports
- Discover Financial • HSBC International
- Franciscan House • Divine Word Theology
Contact us at (847) 564-9230 or firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.